Jobs to Be Done Course
Is your product roadmap a mess?
Are you struggling to decide which features to build next?
Or knowing which features to build in the first place?
Do you know that you need to start talking to customers but don't know where to start?
If you're struggling to implement a proven process to your startup's development lifecycle, you should take my free Jobs to Be Done email course.
In this 6-part crash course, you'll learn:
- Lesson 1: How to take the guesswork out of product design
- Lesson 2: How to reframe the way you think about your customers
- Lesson 3: How to write better user stories as Job Stories
- Lesson 4: How to create better marketing content with JTBD
- Lesson 5: How to conduct your first customer interviews
- Lesson 6: How to tie it all together and build better products with Jobs to Be Done
Start improving your product TODAY. Sign up now!
Who is this guy?
Hi, I'm Brian. I'm an entrepreneur with a background in design and development.
I've been an executive member of a venture-backed and exited startup, and I was part of a startup that crashed and burned.
There are lessons to be learned in both success and failure, and I bring those lessons and years of experience to each and every one of my projects.
With years of experience navigating the competing priorities of engineering, product, sales, and customer support, I help companies build products their customers will love.