Every Thursday morning, you’ll get a “just long enough” email with my thoughts on startups, bootstrapping, remote work, and mental fitness.
- 1 down. 161 to go.
- 5 User Tests is Enough
- 4 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Customers
- Build for Your Audience
- The Dos and Don'ts of Customer Discovery
- Doing What's Easy Isn't Being Lazy
- Finding traction in space
- 1.00 vs 1.01
- The Head and the Heart
- I Walked to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Is this fun?
- Is there room for makers targeting $5K-$10K MRR?
- Finding Your Place on the Spectrum of (Un)certainty
- Painting Our House
- Positioning Your Product
- June 8th is "Something Has Happened Day" in the Rhea household.
- Speed and Velocity
- The Trough of Sorrow