Are you stuck trying to implement JTBD into your company’s design process?
Would you like to facilitate a JTBD training session or workshop for your company but don’t know where to begin?
Get free lifetime access to my personal Jobs to Be Done Resource Library and level-up your skills and resources in minutes!
1. JTBD Interview Resources
All the templates, worksheets, and emails I use to plan and execute a suite of customer interviews, including:
- Interview timeline sheet
- Outcome Statements template
- Forces of Progress Interview template
- Swipe file for Customer Interview Emails
2. JTBD Workshop Resources
An outline of the agenda and schedule I use as the baseline for planning and organizing a JTBD workshop, plus a handy checklist of the supplies you’ll want to make sure you have on hand.
- Suggested agenda
- Supplies list
- “How Might We” template
3. JTBD Presentation
The JTBD presentation I’ve delivered at conferences, workshops, meetups, and in private engagements to professionals from Twitter, Oracle, SendGrid and more.
4. Book Summaries (in progress)
Notes and key takeaways of Must-Read JTBD titles.
- Competing Against Luck by Clayton Christensen
- What Customers Want by Tony Ulwick (in progress)
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen (coming soon)
And if you’re interested in continuing to dig deeper on Jobs, I recommend listening to this episode of the Product Popcorn podcast, where we discuss all the ins and outs of the Jobs to Be Done framework.