Forming Your Idea
- Focus On the Problem
- Don't Build a Vitamin, Build a Painkiller
- The 4 Reasons Someone Will Try Your Product
Finding Your People
Interviewing Your Customers
- Jobs to Be Done Interview Guide
- You Need a Plan, Just Not a "Business Plan"
- Pretend the Stakes Are Low Even If They Aren't
- Actual Behavior vs. Aspirational Behavior
Building Your Prototype
Marketing Your Product
- Product Risk and Market Risk
- Is Your Market Leader Susceptible to Disruption?
- Customer Acquisition & Customer Retention
Jobs to Be Done
- Feature Audit, Underdoing the Competition, and Hans Rosling on UI Breakfast Podcast
- Jobs to Be Done Framework on the Product Popcorn Podcast
- hirebrianrhea.com – One Year Later
- Early-stage Startups and Uncertainty Go Hand in Hand
- Devs, stop complaining about recruiters. You sound like an asshole.
- Fear of Failure
- To Work with a Team So Stunning, I Constantly Feel Dumb
- What I've Learned Through My Jobs (So Far)
Who is this guy?
Hi, I'm Brian. I'm an entrepreneur with a background in design and development.
I've been an executive member of a venture-backed and exited startup, and I was part of a startup that crashed and burned.
There are lessons to be learned in both success and failure, and I bring those lessons and years of experience to each and every one of my projects.
With years of experience navigating the competing priorities of engineering, product, sales, and customer support, I help companies build products their customers will love.